Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today was pretty uneventful.
For a while, my friend's boyfriend thought that her and I were contaminated by E.Coli. Not to worry, false alarm.


Today's Things of Interest

1. Rabindranath Tagore

I actually wanted to label it as the 'quote of the day'. But the thing is, I'm not the best at decision making, and trying to pick the firts quote EVER to go on this blog was way to stressful. So I settled for a person instead.
Maybe I'll mature as this blog goes on and become more decisive, and THEN I'll will be able to narrow it down to just a quote. For all you lazy bums out there, I googled 'Famous Tagore Quotes' for you. I think the 'school of wisdom' has a pretty comprehensive list. (http://www.schoolofwisdom.com/history/teachers/rabindranath-tagore/selected-quotations-of-rabindranth-tagore/)

2. Bombay Bicycle Club and Tame Impala (not a self discovery, they were recommended by my friends - again awesome people)

3. Intersting fact of the day, I haven't come across anything yet, so we'll use a previous one. Best animals at detecting landmines: Rats.
I used to have so many interesting facts I learnt through watching movies and tv shows, but all that is now gone. boo. One day I will finally get over the death of my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment