I'm going to change my usual TV schedule to include some more intelligent shows. This action was not at all inspired by the fact I ran out of things to watch since almost all of my shows are currently on there in-between seasons break. boooo.
So, I have decided to start watching some National Geography episodes and other documentary shows and movies. I quite love watching shows like this. Plus, some of the good documentaries such as Catfish, The Business of Being High, Dear Zachary etc are extremeley intriguing. Loved them both. Definatley recommending them all to all you out there.
So, there you go, a lazy way to become smarter.
2000 years ago, 13 was a lot older than it is today.
The moratality of life was better appreciated in the olden ages since you never knew if you were going to live very long.
So, I have decided to start watching some National Geography episodes and other documentary shows and movies. I quite love watching shows like this. Plus, some of the good documentaries such as Catfish, The Business of Being High, Dear Zachary etc are extremeley intriguing. Loved them both. Definatley recommending them all to all you out there.
So, there you go, a lazy way to become smarter.
2000 years ago, 13 was a lot older than it is today.
The moratality of life was better appreciated in the olden ages since you never knew if you were going to live very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment